Help Educate Poor Rural Children. Leave a Legacy.
AIM for SEVA makes education accessible to every child in the tribal, rural, and urban areas through the concept of a Sponsored Student Hostel, with your donation. Your donation enables children to study and grow in a supportive and caring environment. AIM for SEVA student hostels are located near existing schools to make it convenient for students to attend school regularly. Our hostels provide a nurturing environment with emotional security. The children follow a disciplined daily routine that includes yoga exercises, study and recreation to help their overall growth.
Tribal Location – Cost: $190,000 (after tax: $105,000)
Tribal Location (3-4 Hr drive from airport). Govt declared restricted zones so tribal people are not taken advantage of underdeveloped areas.
Small Town – Cost: $290,000 (after tax: $160,000)
Small Town (2 Hr from airport).
- You can pay in installments
- Multiple families can join in donation
- Have a say in choice of location
- Name the student hostel building
- The student hostel will be a home for 50 to 75 children every year
Imagine how many children will grow up in your hostel in 100 years, the expected life of the building!
- Hostel named after you or your loved one
- Stone plaque outside hostel
- Guest of Honor at Annual Gala
- Two tables of 20 guests at Annual Gala
- Full Page message in Annual Gala Booklet in the 1st Year
- Donor names and photo published every year in Annual Gala Booklet
Watch The Impact of Your Donation & Support
AIM for SEVA is sensitive to the economic and social compulsions of children in rural areas and with your support helps them overcome barriers to their education.
Why Did We Support & Donate a Hostel Building
“The “100 percent goes to charity” model was very appealing. We have been involved with this charity and several others for a number of years. Hearing from them (friends who were previous donors), we knew we have finally found a charity we can trust and support. The cause itself is very important to us. Educating needy children is the best form of charity and goes a long way in making this world a better place.” Mr. Shailesh Raja (Hostel Donor 2012)