AIM 2K Fun Run/Walk
In Collobartion With Mississauga Marathon
The Young Professionals for AIM for SEVA are very excited to announce that we have collaborated with Mississauga Marathon to bring to you our first AIM for SEVA 2K Fun Run/Walk on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 12:30 pm. Run or walk 2k to raise money for AIM for SEVA and enjoy the beauty of Mississauga’s Lake Ontario waterfront and the cheering crowds followed by picnic at Jack Darling Park sponsored by a gracious donor.
We’ve made this really simple. When you sign up for the walk, your fundraising page will automatically be set up. All you need to do is personalise it and start sending it out to everyone you know!
Your fundraising efforts makes education accessible to every child in remote areas of India!
Please register today at http://mississaugamarathon.com/. Receive a discounted early bird rate, even after the registration prices increase using our charity pin code: 2015MMSEVA.
Come on down with your running shoes on, let’s WALK to EDUCATE.
Join in a very charming event; collaboration arranged by Young Professionals for AIM for SEVA; open to all! The accompanying picnic is sure to be a lot of fun!
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE MISSISSAUGA WALKATHON
- Click on link below (register online) to the Mississauga Marathon website
- Click on the red button “Register here” in Mississauga Marathon website and follow the steps below
- Scroll down and register online through “EventsOnline.ca”
- Scroll down and select race “SubwayRestaurants2km Walk/Run”
- Enter all your necessary personal information. Enter “no” for the Enersource Marafun Program
- Select ‘YES” for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge
- Enter the charity pin code: 2105MMSEVA
- Next choose “One time donation” vs “Create Fundraising Account”
- Select AIMFOR SEVA from the drop down screen for participating charities
- Agree to the Release and Waiver of Liability, sign parent signature for children, and click Next
- On next page, purchase of iBadge is optional; click next
- Verify personal information on next page and click Next
- On the next page, further participants (with or without same address) can be added
- Click Next and Transaction Status will be shown.