You virtually exercised with a purpose and your fundraising efforts have raised over $50,000 – enough to support PPE for 4000 kids in AIM For SEVA hostels. These underprivileged children from rural India stay in a resident hostel and receive food, after-school support, extra-curricular activities, school and personal items and healthcare through these funds.
Thank you for your dedication to this great cause – your cause, AIM for SEVA.
We greatly appreciate the abundance of enthusiasm expressed by all of our donors and participants. We especially thank our benevolent sponsors for making this event possible and for their commitment to AIM for SEVA:
- Platinum Sponsor: Raj Babber of Mortgage Company of Canada
- Silver Sponsor: Salima Mussaji of Spirit of Math (Mississauga West and Oakville)
- Fitness Partner: Puja Amin of Sanskriti Arts
- Food Partner: Naveen Seth of Chaska
- Media Partner: Raj Girn of Anokhi
- Bronze Sponsors: AXIS Dental Group and Paul Babber & Associates Ltd
Or heartiest congratulations to our top fundraisers.
- First Place: Sahil & Sonali who raised $9,150
- Second Place: Vivaan and Aahana who raised $8,435
- Third Place: Sonali, Sanam, Nikhil and Alisha who raised $4,251